After the Customer Success Team organized everything on the backend-side, the "Tacho Download" module becomes available in the menu: "Fleet - Tacho Download":
We enter the standard menu where we get an overview of:
With an overview of active, inactive and assets with alerts.
By clicking on the "Settings" button at the top right, we can set up the following items:
- Company cards
- External storage locations
One or more company cards can be added here.
At start-up of "Tacho Cloud" and after receiving the company card(s), the Suivo Customer Success Team will add them in the Suivo Platform.
If there are multiple company cards, then vehicle groups should be used. If no group has been set up yet, you can create one in no time:
- Go to "Admin" -> "Groups". At the "Assets" tab, create a new group.
- Enter a name for this group and select all assets that should belong to this group.
- At "Comments" put "Tacho Cloud", this way it is clear that this group is used for that purpose.
- Then add the vehicles per group.
External storage locations
In the "External storage locations" menu, you can set up an FTP or SFTP connection. This connection will ensure that the downloaded DDD files are not only stored on the Suivo server, but are also sent to a server location chosen by the customer.
A firewall can block this communication. In that case it is needed to add the following IP addresses to the firewall's whitelist:
Although both FTP and SFTP can be set up, it is recommended to choose the more secure SFTP!
Two types of notifications can be set under this menu:
- A notification that sends an e-mail when the card is about to expire.
- A notification that sends an e-mail if a DDD file could not be retrieved.